Saturday, July 17, 2021

Ham Radio Digital Modes and OpenSpot3 Websites



***


My OpenSpot3 arrived several months ago now. My first contact through the device was on the Brandmeister DMR "Illinois Link" TG 31171. 

I'm going to post some useful links here as I find them. For now they'll be from all digital modes and the OS3, but eventually I'll sort this list out into separate posts most likely. 

SharkRF Open Spot 3 Websites:

Open Spot 3 User's Manual ~ openSPOT3 user manual · GitBook (sharkrf.com)

Use this link and your OS3's UID # to connect your browser to your openSPOT3 ~ (IMPORTANT: make sure that your OS3 and your browser's device are connected to the exact same wifi connection.) ~ SharkRF Link

BM Network Dashboard / Homepage ~ Dashboard | BrandMeister

BM Self-Care Page ~ SelfCare | BrandMeister

BM Network wiki ~ BrandMeister

BM Last Heard ~ LastHeard | BrandMeister

Brandmeister Talkgroup Lists:

~ pi-star TG list

~ KB5WCK's List of DMR Talkgroups

*

Digital Radio ID Database

https://www.radioid.net/database#!

*

DMR Contact ID Lists

http://www.dmrcontacts.com/

*

BM TG nets 

Brandmeister DMR Nets – W0WC

DMR Nets – R. Michael Rickey (mrickey.com)

The Poor House DMR Nets (poor-man.net)

Net List Amateur HAM Radio (hamnetlist.blogspot.com)

*

Brandmeister Emergency MAYDAY Talkgroup for the USA:

BM TG 9911

I have this channel programmed in, but like the old CB channel 9, my guess is that - depending on the circumstances - I might have better luck contacting someone on a nearby talkgroup that I know is regularly used. Of course there are plenty of circumstances where that is not the best option - which is why I'm posting this link below:

https://wiki.brandmeister.network/index.php/TalkGroup/9911


***




No comments: