Wednesday, March 8, 2023

One Stop Daily Nets

 All Daily Nets Heard

Sunday Nets Heard

Monday Nets Heard

Tuesday Nets Heard

Wednesday Nets Heard

Thursday Nets Heard

Friday Nets Heard

Saturday Nets Heard


If you're using a smart phone to access this blog - you won't see the normal web-browser view (which has all of the links visible in the margins) unless you chose that option from the bottom of the blog's homepage. I'm putting all of the daily net links here so you can just bookmark this post and get to them all in one spot.

I’m driving a truck all day and am often updating these posts from an app on my phone as I’m waiting for customers to unload their trailers. So the formatting on these pages won’t be perfect. I’m aiming for accuracy more than aesthetics. Hopefully that works. 

Please let me know if any of the info on this page is flat-out wrong or could be made better or more useful somehow. 

Cheers & 73, Mike KE0FFT


Brandmeister DMR Nets

Echolink Nets

2m / 70cm Nets

CW Nets


***

No comments: