Saturday, November 5, 2022

Ham Radio Solutions CW Hotline Device and Websites

 

***


Not too long ago I was listening to an episode of the Ham Radio Crash Course podcast where Ham Radio Solution's CW Hotline was mentioned. The device sounded interesting to me, so I decided to look it up, and I'm glad that I did! I've found a community of CW / Morse code learners & enthusiasts who can participate in internet chatroom QSO's in the VBand Virtual CW Band site with just a smartphone’s touchscreen, a computer keyboard or an adapter that can be connected to an actual Morse key / paddle / bug, etc. Owners of CW Hotline devices can also engage in private QSO's with other CW Hotline owners using individually created keys / passwords which are only shared with others whom they want to communicate with.

No comments: